Beth Ward is a writer, editor, and digital storyteller. A word-crafter and professional question asker.
As a journalist, her favorite tales to tell are those about feminism, food, culture, and health. You can find her bylines in/on NPR, BUST, Atlanta, Creative Nonfiction, The Bitter Southerner, Atlas Obscura, Diversity in Action, Girls at Library, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and elsewhere.
“I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.” -Markus Zusak
Additionally, Beth works with companies and organizations as a content and copywriter writer, content marketer, and digital content strategist. She has a passion for working with women-run companies, and those that seek to empower or advance the lives of women and girls.
Beth’s clients seek her out for her ability to craft compelling, engaging, person-driven content that successfully bridges the gap between editorial and marketing, humanizing their brand to more genuinely connect with their readers, audiences, customers, and users.
- Digital content creation and management
- Content planning and editorial strategy
- Writing and editing of web content, marketing materials, press releases
- Copywriting, copy editing and proofreading
- Blog posting and management
- Emails and newsletter campaigns
- Social media content and copy, community management