Beth Ward is a writer, an editor, and a digital storyteller. A word-crafter and professional question asker.
As a journalist, her favorite tales to tell are those about feminism, food, culture, and health. You can find her bylines in/on NPR, BUST, Atlanta, Creative Nonfiction, The Bitter Southerner, Atlas Obscura, Diversity in Action, Girls at Library, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and elsewhere.
Beth is also the editor the Books and Film sections of arts and culture website, ArtsATL. She welcomes your pitches.
Beth also works with companies and organizations as a content writer, marketer, and digital content strategist. She has a passion for working with women-run companies, and those that seek to empower or advance the lives of women and girls.
Beth’s clients seek her out for her ability to craft compelling, engaging, person-driven content that successfully bridges the gap between editorial and marketing, humanizing their brand to more genuinely connect with their readers, audiences, customers, and users.
- Digital content creation and management
- Content planning and editorial strategy
- Writing and editing of web content, marketing materials, press releases
- Copywriting, copy editing and proofreading
- Blog posting and management
- Emails and newsletter campaigns
- Social media content and copy, community management
“I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.” -Markus Zusak